If you’re on an anti-inflammatory diet or even just gluten free, it can get incredibly frustrating not being allowed bread.
So, I’m sure many of you have heard of Cloud Bread. I heard about it several years ago but only finally started making it about three months ago. Let me tell you, I am hooked!
This is my go to recipe for when I’m craving bread. It is my indulgence! And here’s a noteworthy tip: this version tastes like croissants.
So here’s the recipe. Give it a try and please let me know what you think.
3 large Egg (whites and yolks separated)
3 oz Mascarpone
1/8 tsp Cream of tartar
1/8 tsp Sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (149 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and grease lightly.
2. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the egg whites and cream of tartar until stiff peaks form.
3. In second large bowl, beat mascarpone, egg yolks, and sea salt until smooth.
4. Carefully and gradually fold the egg whites into the mascarpone mixture with spatula. Use a folding motion to combine, without breaking down the air bubbles in egg whites.
5. Scoop the mixture into six disc shapes onto parchment paper.
Bake 25-35 minutes, until golden